taking good care of yourself
- Warmth helps increase blood circulation and encourages relaxation.
Hot water bottles, a little sack filled with rice or seeds, hot packets, warm cloths, or massaging with warm oil is beneficial, does not cost much and brings relief.
Ask your doctor if there is a reason in your specific case that heat should not be applied.
- Treat yourself to a relaxing bath or foot bath every so often.
The combination of heat, water, and good bath essences helps to relax, regenerate or refresh, plus it just feels good.
- Kneipp water treatment is an effective and easy way to correct blood circulation and metabolism.
- Compresses are another method to receive different effects in various areas. These vary depending on the type of compress.
The liver compress acts as a detox, encourages digestion, relaxation, and sleep.
- I will also gladly show you simple self-help techniques that apply to your personal situation based on Upledger CranioSacral Therapy.